62″ Non-ILF Takedown Recurve –
Performance and Simplicity Combined.
The Black Ridge Hybrid Longbow is built for traditional archers who want the performance of a recurve and the simplicity of a longbow in one quality product. It’s a 62-inch AMO, one-piece deflex longbow made of dark chocolate and reddish brown wood. The limbs feature hard maple core laminations are faced with black fiberglass on the back and belly. Those limbs end in phenolic tips which are fast-flight compatible. Included is a Dacron, B-50 bowstring.
- 62” AMO, One Piece Hybrid Deflex Longbow
- Rich, Dark Chocolate and Reddish Brown Wood
- Satin Black Fiberglass on limbs, belly and back
- Hard Maple Core Laminations with Phenolic Tips
- Crowned Shelf and Comfortable Grip
- Includes Hair Rest
- Includes Dacron B-50 Bow String
- Available in RH or LH
- Available Weights: 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55 lbs. @ 28”