Tall and Handsome –
Power for tall archers.
Here’s the traditional recurve you tall archers have been looking for. It’s a 64-inch takedown that’s smooth drawing, yet has plenty of power. The riser is made of fine hardwoods, while the limbs are clear glass over hardwood laminations and a double maple core. Available in draw weights of 30-55 pounds, in 5-pound increments. Bow comes with fast flight Flemish string.
- Galaxy “Classic Series” Takedown Recurve
- A long, smooth shooting 64″ recurve bow
- Hand crafted from fine hardwoods
- Smooth power for traditional archers and bowhunters
- Deflex limb design for refined accuracy
- Brilliant clear glass over hardwood lamination’s and a double maple core
- Radiused shelf
- Reinforced limb tips
- 1/4” -20 quiver bushings for side mount quivers
- Recommended brace height: 7-1/2” – 8-1/2”
- Riser length: 20”
- Complete bow mass weight: 2.2 lbs
- Includes: fast flight flemish string